Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well, I finally got around to changing the frame for the stroller out. (One of the brakes on our Baby Jogger went out so they sent a new frame.) First of all, being only 10 months old, I was kind of hoping for an all new stroller. But I can live. Secondly, there are no instructions on how to take the fabric off the old one much less how to put it back on. I can't tell you how long it took me to figure out that the sunshades needed to be unscrewed. Thirdly, I really love the new frame. They changed the rubber for the handlebar and it seems sturdier. And the buttons to take the rear wheels off have been changed for the better!

First I got the box opened and took out the frame.

Looks a wee bit daunting, doesn't it?


Then I had to take everything off of the old stroller.


It only took me about 10 minutes to figure out I needed to unscrew the sunshades. Then I had to dig around for a Philips screwdriver. Then another as the first one I found was electric with a dead battery.


Finally got everything put back together! Took it out dor a spin and everything works and the brakes are super!