Sunday, September 21, 2008

Before & After

Ahhh....My poor little kitchen. It is a clutter magnet. But I'm going to get it de-cluttered. For real. Not just dwindle the junk down to a pile to "put away later" or "figure out where it goes" before I move on to other stuff. I've got some ideas for it. It involves moving my freezer. And refinishing a table so that I have toddler-accessible work space. And finishing my ribbon board. We won't even mention the paper. Or the art supplies. Its all going to find a home.

I can hear all of you telling yourselves that it'll never happen. You all know me. But it will. Promise.

See, I've joined BooMama's Before and After. I'd look really lame if I didn't do anything and people came by to see what I did. I can't look lame. Nope. 'Cause I'm cool.

I've taken my before pictures. I'll get them uploaded today or tomorrow.