Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Thoughts

Its been a while since I joined in on Thursday 13, but here we go again. We'll see where this takes us.

  1. I need to get to a different dentist because i'm still not 100% convinced that this bridge is done right.
  2. I can't believe I forgot my $15 gift card to Target...again.
  3. I like my new phone.
  4. Please, please, please let Aba somehow learn how to work my old phone overnight so that he will stop asking me questions.
  5. I'm going to kill this fly if it takes all night.
  6. The Metformin is working much more quickly than I recall. Yay!
  7. I really missed blogging regularly.
  8. Aba fell asleep on the sofa again. I wanted to watch TV but now I have to move him first.
  9.  Why can't there be a universal connector for all things computer? I have a huge box of cables on my desk that I can't toss and rarely use.
  10.  Can someone tell me why the previous tenant disn't just take the nail out instead of hammering a row on nails to hang a picture.
  11.  I think i lost my comfy glasses. Bah.
  12.  When the girls get into the car and ask if we are going to Disneyland I want to take them there.
  13. Despite the girls being in a very trying stage, I really do love them and am happy I'm their Ima.

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants