Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random: Missing Things

I've lost my camera card. Again.

Well, this time I didn't actually lose it. I simply left it within reach of a thre year old. Or two. Or three. I'm not really sure who found it or who took it. I definitly don't know where it was put. And no one is fessing up.

I've narrowed it down to the upstairs rooms. Likely the master closet or bedroom. Possibly the hall. Not their room. I'm pretty sure about that. Definitly not the master bathroom. That was where I was when it was taken off of the counter.

The gate was closed and all girls were naked when I discovered it missing so I know it has to be up there. Somewhere.

I also know the best way to find it would be to order a new one. As soon as the new one arrives and I open the package, the lost one will appear. I need to decide by tomorrow because I want to take photos on Tuesday.

I'll let you know how it goes.