Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome!

Today is the second day of International Comment Leave Week (ICLW) and I had to join in when I heard about it! How could I not? I love adding more stuff to my day. LOL

A little background to the new visitors and a refresher course for my old friends.

I'm Miriam. After four years of trying (timed cycles, Clomid, injectibles and an IUI) I got pregnant with triplet girls. I had a wonderful pregnancy with only a couple days of bedrest when I had some spotting and then at 34 weeks, 5 days I went in for a regular check up and ended up delivering my girls via emergency c-section at 11:37, 38 and 39 pm.

I had some pretty bad post-partum depression and at seven months woke up from the haze and realized that I couldn't recall much of my girls' first half year.

I am currently happily in love with my crazy life, my dh (Aba), our 3-1/2 year old girls (Chaya, Shira and Batya) and our parrot (Zeus).

I knit, am learning crochet, scrapbook, sew, write, cook, bake, take photographs, play in the dirt and blog about all of that and more.