Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hello December. Good-bye NaBloPoMo

Well, if you hadn't noticed, I failed at NaBloPoMo this year. I'm actually alright with it, though, since my goal this year wasn't to complete the month--I proved to myself that it could be done last year with a trip to Israel and illness included. My goal this year was to get back into the habit of writing and to decide where I wanted to head with the blog. Those goals I achieved.

Now, NaKniSweMo, though, was a total failure. I didn't really expect to be done, but I thought I'd be a lot closer than I am. I do have another week, though, since I switched patterns a week in. he girls are just not at the point where I can get that much knitting done in a day, though.

ICLW was fun and something I plan on joining again. Though it was often hard emotionally, I liked reading and discovering other blogs an then joining the conversation through commenting.

Now we are solidly in the homestretch of 2009 and my thoughts start turning to 2010. What fun adventures await us? What new challenges will we face? How should we challenge ourselves?