Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while, but there isn't much new news. The girls are growing, sleeping better at night and we are working on their naps and still loving the swaddling blankets. Chaya is rolling over pretty regularly, Batya is working at it and Shira seems content just to look around. (My guess is when both her sisters are rolling over and she's left alone, she'll do it.) They love to stick out their tongues and we are now practicing raspberries. The biggest things are the smiles and laughs. More smiles are showing up daily and laughs are slowly coming, but they seem to freeze when the camera is there. Maybe I need to live with the camera for a couple of weeks so that they'll think of it as part of me? My goal for this week is to capture those baby smiles on film (or whatever we call it with the digital camera).