Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Scrapbook Layouts

Excuse the scans. I've somehow lost my stitching software and blending the seams takes too much time the old way. So...until I find a new (free) program, there will be some seams. As you can see, my newest style has been simple, stash-using and with cleaner lines than before. There are still some special photos that I take more time and do more elaborate LOs with, but let's be real. I have triplets and I just can't spend a couple hours on every layout.

Chaya Wants to be Like Zeus
CS: Bazzill, PP: Dirty Laundry
Chipboard Letters: Lil Davis
Other: Assorted letter stickers

Laker Girls
CS: Bazzill
PP: Basic Grey
Letter Stickers: Basic Grey
Other: Buttons, blank mini cd, paint


Meltdown
CS: Bazzill
Letter Stickers: C-Thru Deja Views

Mine
CS: Bazzill
PP: Basic Grey
Letter Stickers: Die Cuts with a View
Tags: 7 Gypsies, Basic Grey
Other: Heart sticker, flower, ribbons.