Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Quick Update

Thought I would pop in with a little update. I feel a bit bad that I posted every day in November for NaBloPoMo but have slacked off quite a bit in December. Okay, I just checked the calendar and it is only December 8th. I guess it just seems so long since I was posting daily.

First, Batya is back on California time! Woot! Chaya is slowly getting there and Shira seems to get up because others are up. I think getting Chaya back on track is the next step and then Shira will just fall into place.

I've been a laundry machine lately! 13 loads of laundry folded and put away. 5 loads washed. I still have about 6 more to do including all the bed linens and some towels. Unfortunately some damp kitchen rags were tossed into the laundry baskets so quite a few towels, washrags and some kid's clothing had to be tossed because it was just covered with mold. (I considered washing with some bleach, but mold just makes me sneeze like crazy and I figured I had enough laundry and enough kitchen rags.) So, a quick reminder to everyone: PUT WET LAUNDRY SOMEWHERE IT CAN DRY OUT IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO WASH IT WHAT DAY! I've instituted a new policy of hanging all dishrags over the side of the bucket to dry before they get tossed into the big pail.

The girls and I are off to San Diego for a short visit. If the weather holds out we'll be having a photoshoot.

Have a wonderful week and stay safe, everyone!