Thursday, January 01, 2009

About Me


Hello! I'm Miriam, mom to three year-old triplet daughters. I'm an Orthodox Jew, a firm believer in attachment parenting, a homeschooler, a knitter, a scrapbooker,a Facebook junkie, a photographer, a feminist, a liberal, a traditional foods devote' and a survivor or infertility. You'll find bits and pieces of all of these things here as well as all of the new things I can find.


I also sell Usborne books at www.readwithyourkids.net.

Feel free to follow me around the internet by subscribing to my RSS feed, following me on Twitter, friending me on Facebook or Stumble Upon.

Please leave a comment so that I know you stopped by and if you have any questions feel free to email me. I read every comment and email I get and do my best to respond in a timely manner. When I'm having a rough day, those comments give my spirits a boost and encourage me to continue writing and sharing.