Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eating From the Fridge, Day 2

A bit of a boring junky day. 

Who am I kidding? It was a refined carb, junk-food day and I can feel its effects already. Can you say migraine? How about tummy ache? Needless to say, when I restock after Pesah, there are some things that won't be coming back.

For breakfast we had cereal and string cheese. Fruits, crackers and more cheese for snacks. Lunch was mac-n-cheese. Dinner was pasta stars with tomato sauce and sliced chicken dogs. 

Wow. Writing that out makes me wonder why I don't feel worse.

I have some flour soaking and will get it into the oven when we come home from shopping tomorrow. Its a new recipie so I'll share the results tomorrow. 

The only thing I've just about run out of already is butter. I put the rest of the dish into the mac-n-cheese and added the little bit from the fridge to the crock. I suspect that we'll be out tomorrow after a snack of fresh-from-the-oven bread and soft butter.