Friday, June 05, 2009

'Lo




Wow. I can't believe its been so long since I've posted. The last couple posts don't count since I have had them set to go live for a while. (Notice I even forgot to put the pictures in the post about the closets?)

Things here have been good and for a while were wonderful. Then I slept odd and my shoulder has been stiff and sore and despite the fact that I thought we were almost done with allergies, they came back with a vengence. Ahhh...the joys of spring. We won't even talk about the rain. That's right, rain. In southern California. In June.

We started The Summer of Fun with a trip to Disneyland on June 1 with Aunt Jackie, Aunt Kathy and cousins Emma and Cole. The girls have decided that they love Pirates of the Carribean and claim they will go on The Matternhorn next time. We'll see about that. We are also talking of making a trip just to get pictures and autographs and not even bother with the rides.

The Disney Channel's summer weekday line-up doesn't include Little Einsteins so we rented a disc that has become their favorite. Seriously, they don't want to see anything except Rescue of the Firebird. So, since we had a major potty breakthrough at Disneyland (Batya not only sat on a public toilet, but used it) Aba said to buy them the DVD. So now I know that nerpas are the only fresh water seals in the world.



It rained on Wednesday so we skipped the farmer's market, so no local meal this week. Sorry.