Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Re-organized and updated

Travel

Go on a cruise

Save $5.00 a week for Israel fund (3/143)

Go skiing

Take a RV vacation across the US

Drive to Hearst Castle

Take a driving tour in Israel.

Go to Morocco

Shop in Morocco

Take the girls to Disney World

Dance with the girls at the Kotel

Live 1 month in Israel

Motherhood

Have another baby

Breastfeed a baby

Update the girls’ blog monthly (1/33)

Learn to use a wrap correctly.

Charitable

Pay it forward once a month minimum (0/33)

Make a full batch of Challah and give away the extras.

Donate the girls’ old toys

Donate the girls’ old diapers

Donate $1.00 a day to charity. (2/1001)

Volunteer to deliver food for Tomchei Shabbat

Take a meal to a sick person

Take a meal to a new mother

Knit 1 hat/mitten/booties set for the NICU every 2 months. (0/17)

Donate $5.00 to charity for every item not completed.

Grow out hair to donate to Locks of Love *working on*

Religious

Host a large Shabbat dinner

Make holiday binders (0/6)

Join a women’s learning group

Write an essay about “Women and Orthodoxy” as counterpoint to the reform and conservative POV.

Invite non-observant people to 3 Shabbatot. (0/3)

Health

See the dentist

Take my meds daily (10/1001)

Take my vitamins daily

Get bicycles for everyone in the family and go riding together.—will the girls be old enough? Maybe need a bicycle stroller? Must figure this one out.

Learn to belly dance

Look into eye surgery

Walk 10,000 steps every day for a week.

Get CPR certified

Get CPST certified

Buy myself a pair of good running shoes.

Try eating raw for 1 week

Try eating vegetarian for 1 week

Run a 5K

Crafty

Submit 5 projects for publication

Make something from homespun yarn

Edit family pictures that are online

Back-up family pictures

Go to SnB regularly (At least once a month)

Go to a scrapbooking crop regularly (At least once a month)

Refinish a table

Sew curtains

Learn to crochet.

Re-evaluate items on my Ravelry queue monthly. (1/33)

Re-evaluate my 101/1001 list monthly (1/33)

Have enough knitted dishcloths to not use sponges (6/50)

Learn to make soap.

Complete the monthly KALs I’ve committed to.

Get up-to-date on printing pictures (0/53)

Knit a sweater for everyone in the family.

Give only handmade gifts for 1 year.

Home

Finish decorating my bedroom.

Make the house shoe-free

Grow tomato plant

Grow herb garden

Return phone calls as they come in.

Get a bill paying system set up and use it

Return Netflix as soon as I watch them or realize I don’t really want to watch them.

Make an extra payment each month on the van. (1/33)

Make my menus for 1 week.

Grocery shop from my menus

Cook from my menus

Update emergency preparedness kits

Make emergency preparedness kits for cars

Do OAM cooking one month

Personal

Complete making my 101/1001 list. (All done!)

Get Zeus to come to my hand.

Call a radio talk show (emailed one and it was read on the air.)

Take a wine tasting class

Convince someone else to do the 101 in 1001 project with me.

Be an extra

If I don’t read email groups weekly, unsubscribe

Respond to one email a week in each of my email groups

Use canvas bags when shopping (Doing well!)

Get professional portrait taken

Get a mani/pedi monthly (0/33)

Go out for family day once a month. (0/33)

See a play

Write a letter of appreciation to 5 artists (any media) whose work has touched me.

Write a letter to the editor.

Find some “me space” in the house.

Photo document 100 things that make me happy (0/100)

Get rid of the grubby clothing from my closet

Be car-free for 1 week

Be TV free for 1 week

Be caffeine-free for 1 week

Be take-out-free for 1 week.

Work on a political campaign

Send a postcard to PostSecret

Get rid of 1001 clutter items (37/1001)

Get fully dressed daily