Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Am...

Since I am a loyal reader of Ima on (and off) the Bima, I am compelled to fill this out. And it was fun. :)

a meme from Mama Zen

i am . . .

i am: worn out from all of the fighting.
i think: I need a "me" day.
i know: I'm getting even though it seems like I'm not.
i want: the junk out of the house
i have: no need for a Pink Tower.
i wish: I had a radio in the kitchen.
i hate: heat rashes.
i miss: too much by focusing on perfection.
i fear: Passing on bad habits to my girls.
i feel: overwhelmed
i hear: the girls chattering
i smell: salmon cooking.
i crave: protein
i search: for meaning
i wonder: how long until this pile of books on my table falls over.
i regret: missing the early months of my girls' lives.
i love: sitting in the sun.
i ache: when i hear some people talk about the future.
i care: too much.
i always: try to sheild my children from sadness.
i am not: pessimistic
i believe: that there is a reason for hope.
i dance: not often enough.
i sing: badly.
i cry: when I yell.
i don't always: do what I should.
i fight: for my right to parrrrrrty! (I couldn't resist.)
i write: all the time.
i win: if I put my mind to it.
i lose: my purse.
i never: wake up on time.
i confuse: people.
i listen: to audiobooks
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: that I will screw up my girls' lives
i need: coffee.
i am happy about: our day today.