Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Much to Report on Today

and I really don't feel like writing. I've been writing a lot for when we are gone and I'm just beat.

This trip has me wishing I had an extra set of hands. I'm not sure how all of this is going to make it without serious complaint.

Carry-on and gate check
stroller
3 car seats
bag of food
diaper bag
our carry-on
dh's carry-on
carrier

Checked luggage
Suitcase with our clothing
Suitcase with diapers and shoes
Suitcase with rear-facing foot for car seats, toiletries and assorted electrical chargers
Dh's suitcase

I'm going to try to narrow down the suitcases to two but it will depend how I can get stuff fitted. For the carry-ons, I don't think I can really narrow it down except perhaps splitting the food up among the diaper bag and carry-on.

On top of all of that, I'll need to gate check the stroller and then pre-board and install the car seats while Aba corrals the girls to board at the end. I know how hard it is to do that alone and I also know how much Aba stresses when they are "running free" anywhere much less an airport. We also have the option of checking the stroller through which would be perfect except for the layover in Paris. Definitly the subject of some more discussion.