Friday, November 06, 2009

Mark Your Calendars and Start Cooking!

I want to let everyone know that on Tuesday, November 17 I'll be hosting a blog carnival for recipes! (I'm still looking for a good name. Got an idea? All I could come up with is Tasty Tuesday and...well...I'm not loving it.)

Just in time for Thanksgiving, I'm hoping to see a lot of recipes for your family's traditional Turkey Day treats, left-over savers and light pre-Thanksgiving meals.

Have fun with it and post your recipe by Tuesday, November 17 and then come back here to sign up on Mr. Linky. (I'll have it go live at midnight Pacific time.)

Spread the news and get working on those posts! The more we have the better the carnival is and the greater the likelihood you'll find something that strikes your fancy. (If you don't have a blog, feel free to email me your recipe and photos and I'll be happy to post it for you. Or go get yourself a blog!)

Just a reminder, this will not be a kosher carnival, a traditional foods carnival or a gluten-free carnival. So all of the recipes might not work for everyone. There are wonderful kosher and gluten-free carnivals out there, though.